What you need.
- A free isUp.li account.
- A free slack account.
What you have to do.
- Login to your isUp.li account and choose “Slack”.
- That’s your slack connections. Click the “+ Add” button.
- Click the “# Add to Slack” button.
- Confirm your identity and choose where to get the notifications (“Post to”). Authorize.
- If all went well, the Slack WebHooks-URL filled in automatically. Choose a name for your connection. Check.
- If check went well add your new connection by clicking on “Add”.
- In your isUp.li Server Manager edit your server settings and choose your Slack connection. Save.
- You’re done. 🙂